Re: More ball joint stuff....Huh??

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 10:50:13 EST

that was me that posted 8 control arms in 36k miles. they put 2 full sets in
my 2000 2wd. i autocross pretty hard. i was chatting with my friend the
other day (he's also my service writer and autocross buddy) and he told me
that they just put the second set on there as a preventitive maintenance
precaution b/c i was coming out of warranty. sorry for the scare.