Re: RE: Re: re: Newbie questions (exhaust)

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 14:38:36 EST

well opinions are like assholes... so here is mine....
i have a 98 V6 with a gibson muffler 2.5" in and dual 2.5" out, however the
muffler shop guy told me that 2.25" out would be better so he piped it all
that way. I love the sound of my truck, its throaty and not especially
loud-- either that or i am just too used to it. i bought it from a DML'er
who thought it was too loud but it works great for me. only problem is is
that my tips are rusting pretty bad, but that has nothing to do with the
muffler, just cheap tips and the salty Utah roads. there is my $0.02. i
could get sound clips if it is really of any use to you.

Brian