RE: Prayers need for Ronald Wong's Family!

From: Sam (srp@cox.net)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 14:43:06 EST

Wow... Completely shocked. Though I have never met him in person, I've
conversed via email for quite a while. Definitely a loss for all. My
heart goes out to his family- he will be truly missed-- never
forgotten. I've got over 100 emails from him in my inbox from the DML--
again, a sad day. Any information regarding funeral, flowers, donations
would be appreciated...

Sam