Re: Limited Slip Differential?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 15:45:31 EST

With an open rear, in the scenario i mentioned, the right will spin, while
the weight is shifted to the left tire. And the right will spin, and spin,
and spin....
All the power goes to the right tire.
Try it, go down to the dealer and take any vehicle with an open rear diff
and take a right turn when the ground is wet.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....