Re: Re: Re: Re: FW: [dakotart] Question about Shift Points? / TQ Management

From: coolva1@cox.net
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 16:39:48 EST

the switch you told me about... was to lockup the converter... which was cool :-P but tripped my CEL... that didnt do anything w/ the Tq Management though...

one of the guys at Mike Leach Co. is supposed to be lookin into this for me b/c I had B&G removed the torque management, and when I sent the PCM back to MLCo. it was back in.. yet he only changed my shift points, fuel, and timing...

I'm gonna attempt the OSS mod some time soon... lol

I'll keep everyone updated...

Tim Berry