Ronald Wong, he will be sadly missed

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 17:57:52 EST

I just got home from work and read about the terrible news. I never met
Ron, but through the DML I considered him a friend. When I first joined the
DML I would always say "here's a stupid question" and Ron would always come
back and say "No questions are stupid", and I'd always get a straight answer
from him. He will be sorely missed by us and I'm sure by most on the DML
that have gotten to know him through this site. Our prayers go out to his
family during their time of sorrow. The DML won't be the same without his
knowledge and sense of humor.
We will miss him!

Jay & Dana