Re: Ronald Wong, he will be sadly missed

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 18:35:39 EST

I just got home from work and downloaded my mail, only to be completely
FLOORED.........by this thread...

My deepest condolences to the family and friends, his e-mails and comments
will be sorely missed by all DML members, myself included.

May GOD bless and keep him forever in the kingdom of GOD!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com