Re: XM Radio?

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 18:27:38 EST

I have had one for about a year and I love it. Sound quality as good as
cds, no static ever but will not play under metal roofs or under bridges.
Trees and my wooden garage roof do not bother it. I use it with my 99 model
Pioneer head unit that had a cd changer jack in the back where it plugs in.
The tuner is under my driver seat and only about 1" thick so no problem.