Ronald Wong Remembrance Fund

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@nospamplease.uswest.net)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 22:36:08 EST

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:11:42 -0500, William H. Hiatt III said...

> It has been suggested that we create a Ronald Wong memorial fund.
[snip]

William-

Thanks for taking the ball and running with it. I'll wager I'm not
the only one who will welcome the chance to show the Wong family just
how much the man meant to us all.

Then Sam said...

> This weekend we are drag racing at Carlsbad--- I suggest (as I think
> other's have) that it be the Ronald Wong memorial day at the track.
>
> Put me down for $50.00
>
> Sam
> (I will challenge other RT and Dakota owners to match that, please.)

I'll take that challege, Sam. I wish I could be there to join up with
you all. Take a picture for the DML.

--
Grady Ogburn (Denver, AIM: JGradyO)
Black '98 Sport CC 4x4 5.2l, 5 Speed, 3.55 LSD

***AND***

An MSD 6A ignition installed properly ONLY because Ron Wong took the time to help out a green-horn he never even met. Rest In Peace, Ron.