Re: Prayers need for Ronald Wong's Family!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 22:54:50 EST

I don`t know what to say. This is terrible. The DML
will not be the same without Ron. Just cannot find the
words. Very,very sad. God bless his family right
now,and give them strength.

He will be missed tremendously. Steve P.

--- "Willliam H. Hiatt III" <william@hiatt.net> wrote:

> As many of you know, Ron Wong lived near me in
> Irvine. I work with his son
> Michael.
>
> Unfortunately, Ron passed away last night. It was
> not an expected passing,
> it happened suddenly.
>
> Please, let us all keep Ron's Family, especially his
> son Michael, in our
> prayers.
>
> Thank you
> William Hiatt

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.