Re: Re: Going on Vacation tonight

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 11:05:46 EST

<snip> > I'm stepping away for a few days (until the 30th) as we are
heading to our
>> timeshare down in Ft. Myers Beach, FLA.

>Have a safe trip and Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll second that, and add drive careful. We want to see you back here
yapping away with the rest of us in a few days!!

>> I'll talk to you after the holiday. Cheerios!

>You're not holdin' out are you? I like cheerios too you know.... Are they
>the honey nut kind? Because those are the best you know.
>
>-Josh

No Way! Honey nut cheerios are good, but the apple cinnamon are the
best!!!!

(ducking and running for cover)

Ray Irons
Dover, DE