Re: DML:My condolences to Ron's son

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 00:29:05 EST

Sorry about your Dad.Ron helped me out on a number of
occasions,and had plenty of kind words for me when my
Dad died last year.

I've been busy with family issues here myself.In
fact,as of yesterday,i'm going thru a divorce with my
wife.Almost 24 yrs is over.It's my fault mainly,but
it's something i'm only gonna discuss with Sir Bill.

Digger

Sir Bill,please call my cell phone at 1-608-576-7331.I
need to talk to u my friend.

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"