In memory of Ron

From: Harmon Enterprises (harmonent@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 00:39:39 EST

Just saw the news on the DML tonight. I met Ron a couple of years ago
and he was one of the nicest guys you would ever meet. His son is great
and a wonderful boy. This loss to all of us from the Dak standpoint and
personally is significant and should cause all of us to stop and think
of how trivial most of what we do really is compared to the most
important things in life such as friends and family. The DML is an
extended family and we have lost a loving and wonderful brother. God
rest him and he is probably already negotiating getting a Dak Hex cab
with a 528 Hemi in heaven. It would be just about right!
Jim Harmon
DACUDA