Bring on the Snow!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 01:12:51 EST

Well I finally got Granpa all ready for work this winter... as ready as
that truck is gonna get anyway. I bought a new wire harness - said heck
with trying to repair the old one. Total new parts was just about $100

(harness, nuts and frame bolts, one blade support foot, a hydraulic
connector and a gallon of hydraulic fluid)

Why not Meyers snow plow pump fluid with special added antifreez/ice
agents? This e-47 lift is battered old and leaking.. Aint pumping fluid
into it at 6.50 a quart just to have it all leak out... spent $7 n a
gallon of hydraulic oil and thats good'nuff...

I performed my usual miracle of McGuyver style electrical wiring, and
patched in the headlamps after much confusion over what wire went where.
(I jurry-rigged my own circuit tester to identify the proper hook up)

Ok now.... <sits and twiddles thumbs> I'm ready - - wheres the snow?

(YES I am VERY bored at this very moment with nothing better to do than
to write a post about my snow plow)

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/