Re: Tow Hooks revisited - a call to the entire list

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 05:57:50 EST

Barry,
      My suggestion is to contact John in the Parts Dept. at McKinney
Dodge, McKinney TX. He was a huge help to me in finding a cruise control
kit for my 98 V6. The number is 1-800-272-7050. I had checked their web
site at www.dodge-parts.net and I couldn't find the kit I wanted. I called
and John was able to locate a kit in a warehouse in Cleveland. He got it
and shipped it to with no shipping charges. The folks there have been great
and I'm just passing along some info on a good group.

HTH,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE