Tow Hooks revisited - a call to the entire list

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 17:55:08 EST

Dear fellow DML'ers,
   I have a request. Can those of you that have good dealers with good parts departments please see if you can locate a Tow hook Kit for my gen III 4x4? I think you have to look up a 98 or older to have the part show up. I have been told that there is a kit in Palatine, Il at whatever the dodge dealer is there, but they don't ship (?!?!) I have been back and forth with my local stealer- I mean Dealer trying to get these, but they #1 won't tell me directly who (what dealers) have this kit in stock because #2 they want to charge me shipping (reasonable) and Handling (markup - unreasonable)... This is the same dealer that charged me labor to install a new serpantine belt when they fixed my water-pump under warranty. Thank you for your time.

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page

Alternate Email:
barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients