RE: RE: Fuel mileage question

From: DakotaJohn (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 13:27:09 EST

 Thanks Ray, it's very true about that sound, I guess I do find myself
pushing just a "little" harder so she'll downshift!!!;-) I haven't changed
the thermostat, so it should still be the 195 and I keep meaning to check my
tire pressure, seems like there is always something else to do. The
Flowmaster is the 2.5" size, I just figured with both I might get a mile or
two more, not lose a couple. I guess I'll just have to wait 'til it warms
back up to know for sure.
Thanks again for the ideas, John.