RE: Fuel mileage question

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 11:13:01 EST

Hey John...here's a few things to think about.

The weather has been cooler so even though you aren't letting it sit and
warm up it still takes a little longer for the engine to reach operating
temp. (meanwhile running richer) I'd definitely use a 195 stat during the
winter.

Have you checked your tire pressure? It may have dropped a couple psi.

The extra 300 lbs will make some difference.

Our winter formula gasoline may not be as efficient.

Obviously the K&N didn't hurt you and if the Flomaster is stock size
inlet/outlet I wouldn't think that would hurt you either. But that
sound.......well, it's hard not to step into it a little more, isn't it?:-)

RayB