Re: bucket seat question???

From: Ryan Nelson (fast318dak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 16:24:53 EST

My 89 Daytona seats bolted right in with the Daytona brackets. All I had to
do was bend down the front brackets down to match the contour of the floor
of the truck. Theres pics on my site, click the link below.

- Lapis Blue 96' Dakota Sport, 318 swap, R/T wheels
- http://rcst.com/Y2K/members/RYANN/ryan.htm