Reliving the BBQ

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 23:41:19 EST

I was snooping around the DML site tonight to see if anything had been
uploaded yet while Jon & Tom are working on the BBQ report (yes,
Daktoberfest's is already done, but the BBQ is orders of magnitude
larger). Found lots of the posts in the archive from during and shortly
after - the horror stories, carnage, the destroyed equipment, Don
wondering if the smoke in the air was us... Ah, the memories.

This is gonna be one helluva meet report. We're either going to have
hundreds of people coming next year to see what it's all about, or
everyone will be scared away forever.