RE: Custom PCM Programming

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 17:33:46 EST

KCM does it and Mike Leach.

Steven St.Laurent
2003 Dodge Hemi 5.7 Ram 2500 Quad
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford TT-Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift GT (fastest stock sub-compact at 160HP/1775lb vehicle)
Intercooled Turbo - 350HP FY-03
Future Purchases:
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Suzuki)