Re: Reliving the BBQ

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 21:06:55 EST

Well, I may just have to swing up there one day and we could go play...
8-)

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:10pm up 10 days, 7:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/