Re: re; Reliving the BBQ

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 19:48:31 EST

"Mallett, Donald B" <Donald.Mallett@bnsf.com> wrote:

: Well I thought it was the smoke from Jon's place! LOL I trying like all
: heck to get up there this coming year. I just passed one of two insurance
: tests (should get my license for auto, home, renters, commercial insurance
: in the 2 weeks or so) , Got my Notary, Working with Champion Golf Tours in
: the D/FW area and Selling Pre-Paid Legal. Second test will be taken about
: late January or February and that's for health and life insurance. With all
: this I'm working towards getting out of this 3rd shift crapppp and work the
: hours of the real world.

   Sounds like you will just be working in Texas, but if not, is there any
chance that you can get agreed value auto insurance?

: Any one in TX have any insurance needs feel free to contact me! Please, I
: want to go to face my fear...........

: ...........The pit! (gulp)

   Heh heh heh! Hey, how about setting up a little booth (ALA Lucy in
Peanuts) at the end of the pit and selling mud pit insurance to the
trucks before they drive in? I don't know if we could afford the premiums
though! :-)

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com ------. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | 70 Cuda, 90 Dak 'vert, 92 Ram 4x4, 96 Dak, 96 Intruder 1400, 96 FireFly | `------------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'