RE: Re: turn truck off but still running

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 23:45:28 EST

after reading some articles on the net (non Mopar), but anyhow they are
saying that if the TB blades are not completely shut that this could cause
this...also, they say that a miss aligned throttle linkage could cause
this...well, I did adjust this a while ago to get it to shift as late as
possible. could this cause this?

Tim Althoff
99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota
http://www.yllwdkta.com