Re: gen 1 big block headers

From: dwmagnum (dwmagnum@mountaincable.net)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 01:35:55 EST

MATT - 68/70 Big Block B-body headers will fit with a little bit of
frame shaving. The best bet is a set of Sanderson Block Huggers. They
are expensive but fit great. I lucked out on my Gen 1/440 Project
because I kept a pair of center drop manifolds that I took off my 1977
Factory 440 D-150. The manifolds are available new but are about the
same price as the Sanderson's ($500.) DW

Matt wrote:

> Does anyone have or know someone with a big block in there gen1 dakota if so
> is he using headers and what kind??

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/