RE: Re: RE: RE: PCM Programming: Robert Leech

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 09:38:10 EST

Nope.

We've been working with another company on that though. Running the
program on my '97 V6 PCM already and it's working pretty darn good.
It's (so far) better than the Jet Stage-II and 1/4 mile times were
tested as well - new program was .4 quicker than the factory PCM with
Jet.

It's primarily WOT only...but part throttle response is better than with
the Factory PCM or with Factory PCM and Jet Stage-II. No changes to the
engine in between tests either.

- Bernd