Re: Reliving the BBQ

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 09:38:02 EST

Hey Dakota - Yeah I think its safe to assume that The Steiger Quick
Set Concrete accelerates automotive part failure. I'm blaming my
tierods, a blown wheel bearing, and my head cold (why not?) ... on the
mud.

This kind of stuff I think is unavoidable when an individual drives his
or her 4x4 through muddy slop. Will future parts breakage stop me from
mudding? Hell no heheh.

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/