Re: Xenon headlight bulbs

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@cox.net)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 16:37:45 EST

the actual switch was gettin hot... I had mine in for a darn long time as
well... but then randomly (in the winter mind ya) they would start goin
out... high beam and low beam entirely....

I could feel the switch (pull switch) was quite warm... so I installed my
factory bulbs untill I got off my lazy a$$ and spliced in a relay...

I think it was prolly just right at the limits of the switch...

Tim Berry