RE: RE: PCM Programming: Robert Leech (Now V6 PCM)

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 18:46:29 EST

Yea, thats why they said they couldnt chip it, but it did work befoe i sent
it out, something got fried. I'm gonna be out of town for a week in january
so I will probably send out my other pcm to them that week since i wont be
needing the truck. The guys there have been very helpfull through it all
though, I would not hesitate to reccomend them.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid