Re: RE: Hard Start on 95 Problem

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 14:34:40 EST

this sounds like my same dilema last year.. fuel pump... if hooked up to
computer it wont show up.... took more than one visit to find it.. also
the cost is a little outrageous (at almsot $500 for them to do it as it's
all in the tank, filter fuel guage etc.)

you should also check the mass air sensor too, $15 if its bad.

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  1:10pm up 12 days, 1:37, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/