The pit

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 09:10:25 EST

I'm just sitting here watching the BBQ 2001 footage of the inagural mud
pit runs while it copies from the video camera tapes to regular VHS (need
empty camera tapes).

It's quite amusing to hear some of our comments. "I think the pit needs
more water" "Maybe we need to churn it up a bit and make it deeper"

And then there's Andy... "I'm not going in there"
five minutes later... "Okay, one run only"
immediately after... "I'm doing that again!"

And his truck was so clean and shiny just before being plunged in to the
mud.

(Sorry, just amusing myself...)

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario