Problem with the Other Half

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 10:54:14 EST

Well, you never believe it. Last night she been complaining the ride is to
rough and wants to get a 03 Ferd Expedition. I had laugh at her knowing I
would wait for the 04 Durango. I told her there is going to be no more Ferd
in my driver way but another MOPAR and walked away. Sticking around will
only bring RAGGGGGEEEEE. You never win with the other half in any argument.
LOL

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."