RE: Problem with the Other Half

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:28:39 EST

She hushes up when I mentioned NO FERDS and then I walked away. This
morning there was nothing to say. However, I did say, "I should purchased a
RC version..." (me and myself seats).

I think her complaints are now, that she needs more room; another bench,
beside the ride. As I explained, al SUV and trucks are riding on nothing
more than truck frames. Those SUV who have off road capabilities, to
include towing, not the typical BMW, RAV4, CRV, and so on.

However, she did not make me any dinner last night. Therefore, I had to
cook my own steak and took her piece (2.8lb last night of MOO meat) while
she decided to go running, driving the 2500 truck. Get that-the truck. Not
the other vehicles.

So now, I am hoping at least for a turkey dinner this Thursday. Bahahahaha
--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."