Re: sway bars

From: Alex Ross (blackdak@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 19:17:17 EST

Yeah, all the brackets, links, bushings, hardware, everything is included.
Bar mounts to the axle using u-bolts and mounts to the frame using c-shaped
mounts (actually mounts to the bottom of the frame). Bar basically hangs off
the back of the axle, so you don't have any problem if you are running dual
exhaust.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd