Re: RE: Hemi Cuda Question F-n-F

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 22:23:15 EST

NO, it was a '70 Charger, the supercharger was a bolt-on, non-functional for
appearence sake only, it was also stripped down and used a built big block
RB 440 ENGINE.................I happen to know a little bit about this, did
some research on the car.

If you go to my website www.scsilverdak.com , this will include a page on my
"past rides" the Charger pictured was my baby 'till financial issues forced
the sale of the car
to a HOLLYWOOD MUSIC producer a few months before that film was released, it
was to be used for promotional purposes and would serve as a daily driver
after the film release for " Draco Rosa" a latin music and video producer,
he clued me into the film months before
the actual release.

NO.......my car was not used in the film and that part of the film was shot
in the summer of '00.

LONG before the offer on my Charger was made......

Yes it is in a good home and is being cared for by the
owner,.........heheheehe

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com