Re: cruise control

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 01:21:44 EST

I think it must be a Gen III. I don't know about your '96, Jon, but the
only cruise light on mine is the LED beside the button on the steering
wheel, but my Dad's '02 Voyager has a "CRUISE" light next to the odometer,
if that sounds familiar...
<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message

> SEMIHEMI01@aol.com wrote:
>
> : Chris,
> : There's a good chance the bulb is loose or burned out. It's a
bitch to
> : get to, you have to be a contortionist to get under there to it,
Depending on

jon@jonsteiger.com ------.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'