Re: Re: They KILLED my transmission!

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 23:23:38 EST

I was thinking that the lines went into the radiator.. but couldnt be sure..
ahvent gone out to look yet.. if they used the old line nuts (some sort of
slip nut) they wont seal properly on a replacement radiator. the fitting
should have been replaced.. I had to replace mine when I changed my radiator
on my 95(sprung a leak)

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  8:09am up 12 days, 20:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/