Billet Knob Update 11/26/02

From: Steve Feiler (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 22:52:32 EST

I have now received enough pre-orders that we should easily qualify for the
maximum discount available for the billet knob group buy.

The price is now at the lowest amount - $28.00 for a set of 3 knobs, which
includes shipping (options extra). There are also enough orders to continue
with the brushed finish for those who want it.

If you're interested in ordering a set e-mail me and I will forward payment
information. Payments must be received and cleared by 12/16/02 in order to
participate in the group buy.

- Steve
http://www.dakota-durango.com