Re: Hemi Cuda Question F-n-F

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 09:33:38 EST

Steve, what did I tell you about the crack? In the fast and the furious
they used a CHARGER not a Cuda. I believe it was a 383 under the hood with
the blower "stuck" onto the top of the hood and there was some kind of air
lift mechanism to lift the front end. If you are spinning tires like in the
movie, there is no way you can get enough grip to lift the nose. not
possible. cool, but still never happen.
-Josh