RE: Happy Thanksgiving

From: DakotaJohn (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 09:44:31 EST

 Happy Thanksgiving back to you Bill and to the rest of the DML. I wonder if
the posts will drop because no one will be able to get off the couch from
too much Turkey! That is except for you, Steven, if your wife is still mad,
you may be doing without!;-) Don't feel bad, my wife said she isn't cooking
this year, we have to go out to dinner(she just re-entered the "outside the
home" working life after 15 years) Hope everyone has a safe holiday, John.