Re: Dyno #s - YO BOB!

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@datastar.net)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 10:16:37 EST

Bob - I've got the same problem. At 145K miles now and have noticed
this same white chalky crud accumulating on the high voltage
connections. Replaced coil w/MSD's new factory replacement (pn 8228),
changed plugs, cap & rotor. Problem still exists but not quite as bad.
 Accumulation is mostly on coil HV contact at both the coil and cap,
near plug and cap of rear cylinders. This makes me think that it is
related to engine load. Perhaps my MP 7.5 wires are going bad. Have a
new set of MSD 8.5mm wires that I just haven't put on yet. Was thinking
possibly moisture related also as we have had lots of that lately - also
just moved to So. MS which is a much more humid environment. Will keep
you posted.

Shane

ps - I did an inj test and found each injector within 5% of each other
even after 145K miles!