Re: Re: Stage 1 Chip question

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 12:00:31 EST

I had one in my Dak before I added the supercharger, it did absolutely ZIP,
NADA, no change what so ever, I even had it Dyno tested and the K&N FIPK,
Mobil-1 oil
, Midas catback, and Spiltfire plugs only accounted for a 7 Rwhp
improvement......I installed the chip drove it for a week and RETESTED and
got almost the exact same result..........The Jet chip is worthless on a 3.9
in my opinion.............just my .02 cents worth.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com