Re: Dyno #s for diy ported heads

From: Downing, David GS-13 (DowningD@constellation.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 04:54:57 EST

Sorry my bumper slowed ya down Bob, it still looked good tho :)
Unfortunately I won't be staying N/A, when I get back I'll be getting a
Paxton, accompanied by 2.02 R/T heads, 4bbl M1, custom cam ;) 1.6 rr's, new
VB & converter and a full set of Pro6 wheels with slicks/skinnies :) I
figure if I'm gonna do it, might as well go all the way. There's gonna be
other stuff too of course, custom pcm (I hear there's good things on the
way, can't wait to see what's available by the time I get back home),
appropriate fuel measures to feed the beast, maybe an alky injection setup
so I can run some decent boost. I figure if I have to sacrifice six months
out here, might as well enjoy the money I'm saving when I get back, right?
I'm hoping to have it tuned in pretty good by the time the Nats come around.
Gonna be a fun filled summer in the garage and at the track, I can't wait.
But it'll still be good to get together at the track, especially if it's
gonna be your last season, gotta go out with a bang (figuratively of course,
no bangs on the track :)

-Dave