Re: wanted: R/T wheels

From: Blakdak2k@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 01:03:01 EST

I have a set for sale, with only about 10k on them. they have some scuffs where the weights were mounted and I think two or three have minor chips right along the outer lip of the metal, I am pretty sure they came that way from the factory, I never curbed em. I didn't even notice the chips until I was wiping them the last time before putting them into storage. I wouldn't say they are perfect but close to it. I do want to sell them with the tires, Dunlop Rover GTX 255/55/17 (check out www.tires.com, to see them) Tires like wheels only about 8-10K on them, how bout $1000 plus shipping

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa. 98663 is my zip if you want to look into shipping charges, wheels weigh 8 pounds a piece I believe, I have no idea about the tires