RE: A call to all Canuk Dak owners

From: Norah Bleazard (norah.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 16:22:12 EST

> Hey! Don't forget about me! I'm one of them "foreigners" too, you know.

Awww... how could I ever forget about you Jason? But I can hardly classify
you as a foreigner. But then again... what is a pure American or pure
Canadian??? All I can think of are Native Peoples. So basically, we all
have foreign roots.

> Actually, I'm an American spy sent to Canada to try to steal the formula
> for Tim Horton's coffee :-).

OH MY!!!!!... I'm living with James Bond 007. Man, I knew there was
something about you. Now I truly will be the envy of most women :-)))))
Great... now I'm humming the James Bond Theme... wonderful.

Hmmm... can I make my Dak into a Bond Vehicle. It's already all black and
sleek. I just need a few new gadgets for it... like a button to eject an
oil slick on the road for tail-gaters, a flame-thrower, and razor sharp
spike that come out of the wheels. mmmm.. yeah.. that's what I want. And
most of all.. I need an air-horn and a loudspeaker for those snoozers in the
left-hand turn lane.