RE: A call to all Canuk Dak owners

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 18:02:31 EST

absolutely...

no drinking and driving please!

lets all stay safe this holiday season!!!

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab
239ci V6 - 175hp
5 speed - AX15
8.25 Rear-end w/ 3.21 open differential

- Modifications -

Flowmaster 40 Cat-back Exhaust K & N Drop-in Air Filter w/ front shield cut-out Autolite 3923 Spark Plugs Mopar Performance 7.5mm Spark Plug Wires Mobil 1 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil w/ Mopar Performance Oil Filter

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Jon N. Benignus Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 5:33 PM To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net Subject: Re: DML: A call to all Canuk Dak owners

> And I'm hoping and praying that all the DML'ers will heed to the drinking > and driving issue this holiday season. You might hit a bump and spill it....

I wouldn't want to lose any of you to something as silly as getting behind the wheel (a loaded weapon)

"LOADED" being the key word....but why doesn't anyone sue the auto makers because someone got killed by using a perfectly legally aquired and legally owned product? The auto makers have known this for years and have done nothing to prevent these deaths. (somewhat tongue in cheek)

If you're going to drink and drive, learn how to do it first. You drink, let another drive.

Jon STL MO