The Blaster Phenomena (was the pit)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 18:50:26 EST

While sitting here bogging out on eggnog shots and turkey leftover
sammiches... reviewing the 02 BBQ Vids to prepare to write up the bulk
of the DML report... I made note of an astounding phenomena...

It occured to me that there is a weird relationship between Adam Blaster
suggesting a crazy hairbrained idea to an individual or a group of
individuals.. and said individual or individuals... AUCTUALLY DOING WHAT
HE SUGGESTS! Its this strange power - - mind control almost! For
example...

Adam: "SIDEWAYS!!! - Jon has to go side ways to make up for that!"

Jon: (Proeceds to drive his Ram across The Pit sideways)

Anyone have any idea as to how this bizzar cause and effect operates?

--

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/