Re: The Blaster Phenomena (was the pit)

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 15:52:38 EST

However...You did try the waterfall....and make it...so I had to try it too.
  It has now been proved that IT CAN be climbed. Just certain jeeps can't
quite make it up.

-Dakota
http://Dakota.4mg.com

Well, this kinda follows my other recent post i guess... hehe

The one that no one seems to remember is that near disastrous incident in
2001 with Peter Cutler and his jeep nearly flipping.
It was me that suggested that he try that particular line up the waterfall.
(For those that weren't there, he tried to go up the right side, and slid
back with all 4 tires spinning, almost flipping his Jeep sideways. Then in
a very hihg-pitched voice with both feet on the brakes he said "Little
help!!!")

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....