Foaming at the mouth

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 06:28:13 EST

Yup, you read it right... Mudshark Errrrrr.... I mean Yup you read it
right, It's that time of year again that us 4.7L owners get grossed out when
we remove the oil fill cap and see that oil emulsion foaming. I was hoping
some one had a copy of the TSB on this? I you do can you fax me a copy or
e-mail me a copy? I'll give whom ever my fax # off list. I just finished my
last little pet project and the foaming is next on my list.

--
Don Mallett

http://FindFreedom.com/mallett