Re: Still NO START! - Need Help

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 22:55:00 EST

  I haven't tried the starting fluid down the tb idea, but I guess it's
worth a try tomorrow. From the responses I'm getting I'm starting to
believe that it's jumped time somehow.
  What are the possible causes of jumping time besides a timing chain that's
broken or jumped a tooth? I assume there's some type of gear on the
distributor? Could that be the problem?
Thanks!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6 Auto